An important part of our project is to bring issues to the fore and debate, discuss and exchange knowledge and ideas. We’re happy to launch our new podcast series where we will do just that! Our second episode looks at music festivals during lockdown.
Don’t hesitate to share it and comment – and please bear with us as we take our first steps in the wonderful world of podcasting!
In episode two we focus on music festivals, the space they create for recreational drug use and the potential blueprint they offer for harm reduction. This time Eve is in the hot seat explaining why festivals have been the focus for her research and her newest project, Festivals in Lockdown.
Eve Buck-Matthews and her colleagues are also conducting a research project on this topic. If you’d like to get involved, you can do so here.
Without further ado, here’s episode two!
S01 E06 – In conversation with Mat Southwell – People and Dancefloors
- S01 E06 – In conversation with Mat Southwell
- S01 E05 – In conversation with Bristol Drugs Project's Sorcha Ryan
- S01 E04 – In conversation with Students for Sensible Drug Policy UK’s Hannah Head
- S01 E03 – BBC's Ecstasy: The battle of rave
- S01 E02 – A lockdown summer: What's Covid done to our festivals?
More snazzy content on the links below!