The documentary for People and Dancefloors was released publicly in November 2020. Since then, we have organised screenings and workshops in the UK and beyond.
To arrange a screening or get more information on the project, get in touch!
In the meantime, you can watch the teasers and listen to our podcasts below.
People and Dancefloors trailer
Listen to our podcasts
An important part of our project is to bring issues to the fore and debate, discuss and exchange knowledge and ideas. We’re happy to launch our new podcasts series where we will do just that!
Don’t hesitate to share and comment ; and if you’d like to join us in a podcast conversation, get in touch!
S01 E06 – In conversation with Mat Southwell – People and Dancefloors
- S01 E06 – In conversation with Mat Southwell
- S01 E05 – In conversation with Bristol Drugs Project's Sorcha Ryan
- S01 E04 – In conversation with Students for Sensible Drug Policy UK’s Hannah Head
- S01 E03 – BBC's Ecstasy: The battle of rave
- S01 E02 – A lockdown summer: What's Covid done to our festivals?